Scope Technologies S.L.
Camino las Aceñas, 7
Alcalá de Guadaíra, Seville, Spain, 41500
Scope service is operated and managed by Scope Ink S.L. (“Scope”), a Spanish company. If you use this service, please use it responsibly. If you don’t, we will terminate your subscription to our service. The Terms of Service and our prices can change at any time. We will warn you about any changes in the price with thirty (30) days in advance. We will try to warn you about Major changes to the Terms of Service or Scope, but we make no guarantees. This is a basic introduction, you must read through the entire Terms of Service and accept all the details before you use any of our sites (whether or not you have signed up).
The Site provides the following services: (Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
Your Agreement with Scope
Your use of the Scope Service is governed by this agreement (the "Terms"). The "Service" means the services Scope makes available include our web sites (https://scope.ink/), our blog, our API, and any other software, sites, and services offered by Scope in connection to any of those. "Content" means all content generated by Scope on your behalf (including metric data). In order to use the Service, You (the "Customer", "You", or "Your") must first agree to the Terms. You understand and agree that Scope will treat Your use of the Service as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards. Scope might make changes to the Terms from time to time. You may reject the changes by terminating Your subscription. You understand and agree that if You use the Service after the date on which the Terms have changed, Scope will treat Your use as acceptance of the updated Terms. If you have any question about the Terms, please contact us.
Your Scope Users
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time You register to use the Service.
- You are responsible for the security of Your passwords and for any use of Your user.
- Your use of the Service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- You agree to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service.
- Scope reserves the right to enforce quotas and usage limits (to any resources, including the API) at its sole discretion, with or without notice, which may result in Scope disabling or throttling your usage of the Service for any amount of time.
- Shared users are forbidden unless you pay for all Git commit authors from the last 30 days.
Fees for Use the Service
- The Service may be provided to You without charge up with certain limits or for a certain "trial" period of time.
- Usage over this limit (or after the "trial" period) or requires You to pay for the use of the service.
- If you purchase the service, we will charge Your credit card on a monthly and annual (only if You ask us to pay annually) basis.
- Payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open subscription.
- The charge is exclusively based on the prices established by Scope.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You agree and accept that any credit card details and information related to invoices can be shared by third parties with whom Scope can work for the sole purpose of checking credit, making payments to Scope and serving your subscription.
- Scope might change its fees and payment policies for the Service by notifying You at least thirty (30) days before the beginning of the billing cycle in which such change will take effect.
- Your subscription includes analysis of code authored by members of your Organization only. Code committed by other parties may be analyzed at our discretion.
Cancellation and Termination
- You must cancel Your subscription via https://scope.ink. An email or phone request to cancel Your subscription is not considered cancellation.
- If You cancel Your subscription You will not receive any refunds.
- If You cancel the Service before the end of Your current paid up month, Your cancellation will take effect immediately and You will not be charged again.
- You agree that Scope, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate or suspend Your subscription. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Service may be without prior notice, and You agree that Scope will not be liable to You or any third party for such termination.
Customer Source Code
- Scope does not retain or host the Source Code of any Customer. All ownership and responsibility over the Source Code is exclusive to the Customer. You retain copyright and any other rights You already hold in the Customer Source Code and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for configuring the Service to allow appropriate access to any Customer Source Code provided to the Service.
- You understand that private projects will display Customer Source Code to You and any collaborators that you designate for that project.
- Scope is not responsible if you fail to configure, or misconfigure, your project to view any Customer Source Code.
Ideas and Feedback
You may want or we can invite you to send comments, ideas or suggestions about the Service, including but not limited to ideas about service or product improvements. By submitting an idea, you agree that there is no additional compensation or obligation on Scope's part.
Modification of the Service
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to You.
- Changes include, without limitation, changes to fee and payment policies, security patches, added or removed functionality, and other enhancements or restrictions.
- Scope shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The service may include links, content, resources or email to other sites. Scope is not responsible for the availability of these resources or external sites.
License from Scope and Restrictions
All of the content available on or through the Service, including
without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, logos, trade/service
marks, and/or audiovisual content is owned and/or controlled by Scope,
or other licensors or Service users and is protected, as applicable,
by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and trade secret laws,
other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge
that the Service and any underlying technology or software used in
connection with the Service contain our proprietary information.
Subject to and conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms of Service, we grant to you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to You by Scope as part of the Service as provided to You by Scope. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling You to use and enjoy the benefit of the Service as provided by Scope, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
You may not (and You may not permit anyone else to): (a) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless You have been specifically told that You may do so by Scope, in writing (e.g., through an open source software license); or (b) attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Service.
You may not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other users' use or enjoyment of the Service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Service, member accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting anything else contained herein, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- remove any copyright marks or other property rights contained in the Service or other material obtained through the Service;
- use any automated application or device to damage in any way or obtain any part of the Service;
- modify any part of the web pages that are part of the Service;
- create users using automated, fake or fraudulent methods;
- try to skip the security or verification steps related to the Service;
- monitor or use tracking devices to identify other users, actions or activities;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate Scope, any of its employees, partners or associates of any kind with Scope, or with any other person or entity related to Scope; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
Links to Other Websites
The Service may contain advertisements and/or links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”). Scope is not responsable of the information contained in those sites. If You visit, download content or install any software, do at your own risk. Once you access to any of Third Party Site from our Site, you will no longer be protected by these Terms of Service and you will be subjected to the terms and conditions of such sites. You should review the applicable policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third Party Site to which you navigate from the Site, or relating to any software you use or install from a Third Party Site. Concerns regarding a Third Party Site should be directed to the Third Party Site itself. Scope bears no responsibility for any action associated with any Third Party Site.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Scope, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners (collectively "Scope and Partners") from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to (a) Your breach of the Terms, (b) Your use of the Service, (c) Your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Service, or (d) Your Customer Source Code, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Scope will provide You with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
The Terms of Service shall be deemed to have been entered into and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Spain as applied to contracts made and performed entirely within Seville, without giving effect to any conflicts of law statutes. Any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of or related to the Terms of Service or the Service shall be settled by final and binding arbitration to be conducted by an arbitration tribunal in Spain. Any and all disputes that you may have with Scope shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
General Legal Terms
The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between You and Scope
and govern Your use of the Service and completely replace any prior
agreements between You and Scope in relation to the Service.
If any part of the Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
The failure of Scope to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
You agree that if Scope does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which Scope has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Scope's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Scope.
Scope shall not be liable for failing or delaying performance of its obligations resulting from any condition beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, governmental action, acts of terrorism, earthquake, fire, flood or other acts, labor conditions, power failures, and Internet disturbances.
We may assign this contract at any time to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity.